About the graphicOur graphic of the Helmet Honeyeater (Lichenostomus melanops cassidix) was created by Gold Coast artist, Melanie Glenister.
Melanie worked closely with us to raise awareness of the plight of this critically endangered Australian native bird that is now the focus of community and government efforts to prevent it's extinction.
The Helmeted Honeyeater is also bird emblem of Victoria
Click here to see a t-shirt with the same artwork.
Click here to see Melanie Glenister's website.
About the Tote
This tote bag is made of natural and undyed, 100% combed organic cotton (170g). It is light-weight and features draw strings for easy portability, ideal for shopping or light books. We have sourced this tote through the Earth Positive® collection to ensure its origins meet our commitment to environment and ethically made standards:
- 100% Combed Organic Cotton (170 gms)
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) Certified
- Manufactured in India and is Fair Wear Foundation Verified
- This tote Climate Neutral - it has been manufactured using renewable green energy from wind & solar power
- This tote is proudly printed locally on the NSW North Coast using water based and eco-friendly digital inks