This organic tote bag features art work created by Eliza Graves-Browne to raise awareness of the effects of climate change on Australian animals, birds, reptiles and insects. In 2019, climate-change related bushfires raged throughout Australia destroying up to 5,9000,000 hectares (15,000,000 acres) of Australian forests, decimating homes and communities, destroying entire eco-systems.
Koalas are one of the many species severely impacted by the climate crisis and other human related behaviours that continue to destroy the environment.
Click this Climate Council link for more information and ways you can help.
See more of Eliza's creative designs here: https://www.instagram.com/artandclay.by.eliza/
- Light-weight, features draw strings for easy portability, ideal for shopping or light books.
- Natural and undyed, 100% combed organic cotton (170g).
- Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) Verified
- Made using renewable green energy from wind & solar power
- Printed locally on the NSW North Coast using water based and eco-friendly digital inks