About the Artwork
'Wombat' features the Northern hairy-nosed wombat graphic created exclusively for I Stand For® by artist Billy Williams. Billy's graphic aims to raise awareness of the critically endangered status Northern hairy-nosed wombat.
At last count, in 2016, there were an estimated 250 Northern hairy-nosed wombats in the wild, surviving in only two protected areas. The populations have been decimated by fires, floods, disease, wild dogs and land clearing. Click on the link to find our more about this critically endangered mammal and the efforts in place to save it from extinction.
About the T-shirt
This stylish, super soft rolled sleeve t-shirt has been sourced through Earth Positive® to ensure its origins meet our commitment to environment and ethically made standards:
- 100% cotton - Global Organic Textile Standard Certified
- Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) Verified
- Climate Neutral - it has been manufactured using renewable green energy from wind & solar power
- Proudly printed locally on the NSW North Coast using water based and eco-friendly digital inks
- If you would like to have the graphic printed larger on either front or back, please message I Stand For with your request.