This organic tote bag features a graphic created by Eliza Graves-Browne to raise awareness of the affects of climate change on Australian animals, birds and insects.
Check out Eliza's creative designs here: https://www.instagram.com/artandclay.by.eliza/
Humans are responsible for pollution, deforestation causing habitat loss, overpopulation and burning of fossil fuels, behaviour impacting on the survival of life on earth. In Australia, climate-change related bushfires have raged since August 2019, destroying up to 5,900,000 hectares (15,000,000 acres) of Australian forests, decimating homes and communities, destroying entire ecosystems and the broad range of species that live within. Koalas are one of the many species that have been severely decimated as a direct result of these bushfires, killed directly by fire and through loss of habitat.
Click here for more information on Climate Change.
- Light-weight, features draw strings for easy portability, ideal for shopping or light books.
- Natural and undyed, 100% combed organic cotton (170g).
- Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) Verified
- Made using renewable green energy from wind & solar power
- Printed locally on the NSW North Coast using water based and eco-friendly digital inks