'Koala' Organic t-shirt
Eliza Graves-Browne created 'Koala' after the catastrophic Australian bushfires of 2019-20 devastated huge numbers of our wildlife. A report commissioned by the World Wide Fund for Nature estimated that 143 million mammals, 2.46 billion reptiles, 180 million birds, and 51 million frogs were killed or displaced during the 2019-2020 bushfires. This artwork lists some of the well known and not so well known species threatened by man made climate change, raising awareness of this broad scale issue every time you wear the tee.
View the WWF report and find out how you can get involved - here.
See more about Eliza's unique artwork - here.
About the T-shirt
- 100% Combed Organic Cotton
- Digitally printed using using water based and eco-friendly inks.
- Peta approved Vegan cotton
- Made using sustainable energy
- Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) verified workplace standards