About the Graphic
The featured graphic was created for I Stand For® by Eliza Graves-Browne to raise awareness of the decline of the global bee population. You can help save the bees by researching what is happening and why they in decline, reject the use of pesticides & herbicides, plant bee friendly plants in your garden and take action to reduce the impacts of climate change.
About the T-shirt
This stylish, super soft rolled sleeve t-shirt has been sourced through Earth Positive® to ensure its origins meet our commitment to environment and ethically made standards:
- 100% cotton - Global Organic Textile Standard Certified
- Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) Verified
- Peta approved Vegan cotton
- Climate Neutral - it has been manufactured using renewable green energy from wind & solar power
- Proudly printed locally on the NSW North Coast using water based and eco-friendly digital inks
- If you would like to have the graphic printed larger on either front or back, please message I Stand For with your request.