Save the bees
About the Graphic
The featured graphic was created for I Stand For® by Eliza Graves-Browne to raise awareness of the decline of the global bee population. You can help save the bees by researching what is happening and why they in decline, reject the use of pesticides & herbicides, plant bee friendly plants in your garden and take action to reduce the impacts of climate change.
Click here for more information on Climate Change.
Click here to see more about Eliza and her work.
About the Tote
This tote bag is made of natural and undyed, 100% combed organic cotton (170g). It is light-weight and features draw strings for easy portability, ideal for shopping or light books. We have sourced this tote bag through Earth Positive® collection to ensure its origins meet our commitment to environment and ethically made standards:
- Proudly printed locally on the NSW North Coast using water based and eco-friendly digital inks.
- 100% Organic Product in accordance with the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), produced from Indian Cotton, and certified by the Control Union and Soil Association Certifications
- 90% reduced Carbon Footprint (CO2e) according to the BSI PAS2050 and certified by the Carbon Trust
- Peta approved Vegan cotton
- The workplace standards are Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) verified