About the Graphic
Dragonfly was created for I Stand For® by Eliza Graves-Browne to raise awareness of the decline of the insect population worldwide due to mass land clearing, pesticides and global warming.
Check out Eliza's other designs - click here
Help save insects in your community:
- Plant insect-friendly native plants and flowering plants.
- Don’t use insecticides: they kill bugs indiscriminately.
- Turn off the outdoor lights to allow nocturnal insects to go about their business instead of being mesmerised by the light.
- Offer insects space in your garden by leaving areas of dead wood and leaves alone for them to live in.
- Install an insect hotel.
- Join an interest group and download an insect identifier, share pics and track their movements.
- Buy organic whenever possible, create your own organic vegetable garden.
About the T-shirt
Super soft rolled sleeve t-shirt sourced through Earth Positive® to ensure its origins meet our commitment to environment and ethically made standards:
- 100% Combed Organic Cotton
- Digitally printed using using water based and eco-friendly inks.
- 100% Organic
- Peta approved Vegan cotton
- Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) verified workplace standards