About the Graphic
Dragonfly was created for I Stand For® by Eliza Graves-Browne to raise awareness of the decline of the insect population worldwide due to mass land clearing, pesticides and global warming.
Check out Eliza's other designs - click here
Help save the bees:
- Plant insect-friendly native plants and flowering plants.
- Don’t use insecticides: they kill bugs indiscriminately.
- Turn off the outdoor lights to allow nocturnal insects to go about their business instead of being mesmerised by the light.
- Offer insects space in your garden by leaving areas of dead wood and leaves alone for them to live in.
- Install an insect hotel.
- Join an interest group and download an insect identifier, share pics and track their movements.
- Buy organic whenever possible, create your own organic vegetable garden.
About the T-shirt
Super soft rolled sleeve t-shirt sourced through Earth Positive® to ensure its origins meet our commitment to environment and ethically made standards:
- 100% Combed Organic Cotton Jersey (130g- 155g depending on size)
- Proudly printed locally on the NSW North Coast using water based and eco-friendly digital inks.
- 100% Organic Product in accordance with the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), produced from Indian Cotton, and certified by the Control Union and Soil Association Certifications
- 90% reduced Carbon Footprint (CO2e) according to the BSI PAS2050 and certified by the Carbon Trust
- Peta approved Vegan cotton
- Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) verified workplace standards